Servicing and all warranty repairs should be performed by the specialised company that installed and started the appliance or the service company indicated by it, having the authorisation of the manufacturer, i.e. Pellas X Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
In special cases, e.g. winding-up of the specialised company or loss of its authorisation, the manufacturer ensures servicing by other service company indicated by it.
Please provide name, contact data and describe a problem in the request form. We will send the return confirmation of the request registration and its number to the provided e-mail address. Our serviceman will contact you as soon as possible.
To maintain warranty
1. The burner must be installed only by persons having the manufacturer’s authorisation
The installer is obliged to provide copies of the first start-up and (basic and extended) inspection certificates by post or e-mail. The certificate must be sent not later than 10 days from the date of its issue.
2. According to the schedule the user shall order periodic inspections with the specialized company
Scope of the required operations to check the burner performance during the inspection is included in the warranty book. Unless the agreement concluded between the user and specialised company provides otherwise, the inspections are paid.
Scope of the required checks to be performed during the basic operation inspection:
- Check of settings of the automatic controls
- Check of safety devices (safety temperature limiter, boiler and burner temperature sensors)
- Check and cleaning of the flame sensor
- Check of the firewall with counterweight condition (if any)
- Flue gas analysis and measurement of chimney draught
- Record of service counter status
- Cleaning of the blowing nozzles and burner hearth
- Check of the fixing mechanism and hearth condition
- Calibration of the lambda sensor (if any)
Additional operations when extended inspection is performed:
- Test of relays
- Check for burner tightness
- Check of the electrical connection condition
- Check of the igniter condition
- The manufacturer shall not be responsible for incorrectly performed burner installation by the installer or installation company.
- The detailed warranty conditions are described in the warranty book provided with the burners when they are sold.